Work with a team of engineers and software developers to design custom manufacturing solutions using software such as C#, Java, SQL, Indusoft, and others. This position offers the opportunity for creativity in programming and in the development of custom interfaces. All of our engineers ensure that customer satisfaction, quality, standards, and safety are at the forefront of our systems. You will work with the latest technologies in the industry and have the opportunity for professional growth while developing advanced systems.
- Programming of data acquisition and custom display solutions using high level computer programming languages.
- Development of project bill of materials
- Programming data acquisition systems with PLC’s (training will be provided)
- Coordinating with programming subcontractors
- Customer interaction for scope and specification meetings
- Sales and marketing activities
- Senior staff will provide guidance and support in activities until comfortable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Programming
- Proficient in Visual Studio/C# and other programming languages
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- General IT knowledge of computer hardware, networking, etc. is required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Flexible schedule and willing to work outside of Kentucky when required.
- Travel is approximately 20%
- Applicants will be given an examination test to ensure knowledge and experience
Submit your résumé to or click the button below to open an e-mail prompt. Please note which position you are applying for in the subject line of your application.