Senior Mechanical Engineering Technician
As a Senior Mechanical Engineering Technician at TOA SE, you will:
- Work in the rapidly expanding field of factory automation.
- Work in an engineering team environment to build, modify, and troubleshoot automation systems such as robots, conveyors, AGVs, and general automation cells.
- Read and interpret 3D models to then build and assemble tooling, automation machines, and pneumatic circuits.
- Perform and document standardized work in written, oral, and diagram form.
- Use various hand tools such as allen wrenches, sockets, torque wrenches, calipers, impacts, and drills.
- The ideal candidate will also have metal fabrication, welding, and machining experience.
Other Key Attributes:
- Must have attention to detail and be a self-starter with initiative.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to travel to job sites in states surrounding Kentucky. Overnight travel is approximately 20%.
- Must have an easygoing attitude and excel in a team-based work environment.
- Ability to use a computer and be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Familiarity and experience using 3D CAD software is a plus.
- This is a hands-on and fast-paced position!
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Minimum of 5 years of direct full-time experience with factory automation equipment assembly from the ground up.
Submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below to open an e-mail prompt. Please note which position you are applying for in the subject line of your application.