Work with a team of talented Controls and Mechanical Engineers to develop automation solutions. Our engineers ensure that customer satisfaction, quality, standards, and safety are at the forefront of our systems. Design and build creative solutions that have a tangible positive impact on manufacturers' production. You will work with the latest technologies in the industry and have the opportunity for professional growth while developing advanced systems.
- 3D model machine design from concept to actual
- Development of bill of materials
- Supervising aspects of machine builds
- Coordinating with local mechanical subcontractors
- Customer interaction for scope and specification meetings
- Some Sales and Marketing activities
- Senior staff will provide guidance and support in activities until comfortable
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related with experience specific to automated machine design
- 2-year degree with a minimum of 5 years direct experience of automated machine design.
- Proficient in Solidworks 3D design or equivalent. Solidworks is preferred.
- AutoCAD or other CAD experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Flexible schedule and willing to work outside of Kentucky when required
- Travel is approximately 20%
- Applicants will be given an examination test to ensure knowledge and experience
Submit your résumé to email@example.com or click the button below to open an e-mail prompt. Please note which position you are applying for in the subject line of your application.